Think about the last time you broke a rule (a big one, not just ripping the tags off your pillows). Were you burned, or did things turn out for the best?
This is a hard one, because honestly, I’ve never broken the law or any big rules, not that I can think of. I’m not saying I’m a perfect goody two-shoes, because I do disobey the rules at times, and I do get mad and grouchy at people a lot, and I’m definitely not perfect, but I’ve never broken the law.
Also, where on earth did the phrase ‘goody two-shoes’ come from? Seriously, that’s just weird.
But back to the topic at hand. When it comes to breaking the law and following the general rules of society, I’ve never done anything wrong. I’ve never smoked, never had alcohol, never done drugs, never stolen anything, never broken traffic laws (probably because I don’t drive). I always wear my seatbelt (except for that one time when I was about five, but that’s a long story). I’ve never even had a detention!
Well, technically I have. Twice. But they weren’t my fault!
I guess I am a bit of a goody two-shoes. But that’s because I don’t see the point in doing any of those things, since they only cause harm. Why do it if it might cause harm to someone?
So, since this is boring, I’m going back to Creative Writing Prompts and doing prompt number 135:
List 50 things you`ll never do.
1. Skydive (since I’m medically not supposed to)
2. Get an eyebrow piercing
3. Get drunk
5. Get high on drugs
6. Bring illegal things into a country
7. Grow wings
8. Become a sumo wrestler
9. Perform a surgery on someone
10. Become Queen of England
11. Become President of the United States
12. Be a cannibal
13. Fly a plane
14. Grow taller than six feet
15. Eat 19 scoops of ice cream in one go
16. Become a Jedi
17. Wrestle a crocodile
18. Become a vampire/werewolf/other creepy mythical creature
19. Read or watch Twilight
20. Go to a haunted house
21. Dress up for Halloween and go trick-or-treating
22. Get a face tattoo
23. Get a piercing anywhere other than my ears (I know I already said eyebrows, but eyebrow piercings are horrid, and so it deserves a number of its own)
24. Go on a reality TV show
25. Go on a survival show
26. Poke a stick at a grizzly bear (if anyone can tell me what song that is from, then you are awesome and instantly earn 5000 points)
27. Get a hairless cat
28. Murder someone
29. Rob a bank
30. Work in a slaughterhouse
31. Eat bugs by choice
32. Beat my brother at chess
33. Beat my brother at Monopoly
34. Eat dog/cat/horse etc
35. Join a sports team
36. Understand rugby
38. Understand Texas Hold’em
39. Have surgery for reasons other than medical
40. Eat a raw egg
41. Stop reading (if I ever go blind, I’ll learn Braille)
42. Ride a bike without a helmet
43. Go for a drive without wearing a seatbelt
44. Get tan
45. Have a pet snake
46. Have a pet tarantula
47. Become a model
48. Roll my tongue
49. Be normal
50. Be able to comprehend the love that God has for me.
Oh my goodness I didn’t think I would be able to finish that!
I love my train of thought-I went from president to cannibal. That is very interesting.
And I guess some of those do have something to do with breaking the law. So it still relates.
OK. This post is long enough. Time to go.